Saturday, May 17, 2008

Update on progress

So, the curtains are hemmed and the book case is built. The Living Room is still in a bit of shambles, but tomorrow morning I should be able to get all of that done. Switched laundry, vacuumed the house a few times, put out the new umbrella (need to get the furniture there too), chicken is cooking, grades are posted, shoe bench is sorted, daily work-work is done, dishes are completed and trash is out. I still need to make the sides for dinner, put away winter coats, mop the kitchen and family room floors, switch laundry again, plant the sweet potatoes and finish my paper tonight.

Tomorrow I need to complete the living room and wax the foyer. The dining room needs to be decluttered and scrubbed and I need to clean all the windows on the front of the house and steam clean. Plus I will have 3 or 4 loads of kids clothes to fold and put away. I am really hoping to have the whole downstairs done by the end of the weekend, that just leaves upstairs and general maintenance for the week. Good thing since I have errands to run Monday and Tuesday, need to get flowers, have work, and an interview and have to back cupcakes for Monday and Saturday, and rice krispie treats for Friday for Haven's birthday.

1 comment:

A Jersey Girl said...

That was a funny post. I like that you are annoying yourself:)