Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote vote vote vote!!!

So, I just finished sending the email to my students urging them to go out and vote, and I urge all of you to do the same. I know the lines are long, but this opportunity only comes around every four years, so go, wait, and vote!

I will e heading out with three kids, fully prepared to stand in line, after I have my call at 8:30. If we need to stand there all day, we will, and I will tell them over and over again how lucky we are to have this right (something I will stress to my girls) and that I refuse to not go out and lend my voice to the masses.

It will be an interesting evening!

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a great post! I hope people really get the message and get out there today and vote! Good luck with the lines I hope it isnt too bad for you. Maybe the kids can bring gameboys to keep them busy.

A Jersey Girl said...

Yes, and write me in for President!