Friday, November 14, 2008

Saving Face

I have been tough to live with the last month, quick to yell and crabby. I know it and I have apologized to my family, although my grumpiness is justified and some of it is the result of misbehaving children and a husband who was not responding well to stress. See, I am busy and a bit overwhelmed, the teaching on Weds night and Friday afternoon messes with my days off and my to get things done with help from Ryan. Add to that major household breakages (water heater) car issues (tires) general stress over money and the economy and the fact that in less than two months my mother in law moves in......well, you can see why I am grumpy.

I know that it will all be OK, and that we will find a way to live together, but I hate change and the time leading up to the big event is the most stressful for me. Ahhh, I think I need to go make a pitcher of margaritas, that will help :)

3 comments:

Ree said...

oooo...I wish I lived closer!! I'd come join you for some of those yummy drinks!!

A Jersey Girl said...

You have been a delight:) Have another for me!

Tribe Mama said...

Haha, Ree you would be more than welcome.

Thanks Em, knowing your level of sarcasm I now know just how bad it has been. Maybe I should make a pitcher a night until MIL gets here :)