Monday, November 10, 2008

Following the Leader

OK, so we all know, doctoral work, etc etc etc.

Right now my class is heavily dependent on team projects and this week I am lucky enough to be team leader. I have never in my life had so many problems! No one can get work in on time, or stick to a page requirement. No one is emailing back, or editing and I am at my wits end. Did I mention that there is another paper due tomorrow and I only have half the information? Do they think I have all day to edit their work? I don't want a bad grade in this class, and I HATE relying on other people for my grade, as they are not as concerned as I am it seems.

OK, off to edit more.

3 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

But look how amazing you are, you did all that with 5 babies under foot-

Tribe Mama said...

The kids were not my issue this afternoon, it was the adults!!

Can I tell you it gets worse...

1. You are stealth posting again
2. The flue thingy on the chimney just broke, you know, the one that costs hundreds of dollars last year??

A Jersey Girl said...

I am sooooooooo sly:)