Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tired, gloomy and illness..must be winter in VA

So Gray is under the weather again, and he was very restless and up most of the night. It is now 3 pm and he has been sleeping since 11 am, I guess he was tired and needed the sleep. He missed school since he had a fever, so he and I ran to the farm and as a nice mommy, I got him a donut, he didn't finish it which is a sure sign he isn't feeling well since my boy LOVES donuts.

I have been busy working today and will head to class this evening, but it is gloomy outside and all I want to do is nap. My girlies will be home soon and I need to get dinner cooking (homemade waffles, bacon and fruit) Good thing I made some coffee, I need the pick me up!

Off to guzzle coffee and try to get some more work done. Plus the dishes are looking at me and giving me the evil eye, I guess they want to get washed.

2 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

I hate the way the plates especially glare at you:)

You should really keep away from those gremy friends that keep getting that boy sick! They suck!

Ree said...

Hope he feels better soon!! Me & my clan are or have been sick, as well!
Love me some 'BREAKFAST' for dinner!!