Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Small moments of pleasure

So, there were many frustrations today, mostly revolving around technology and work.

However, there were so many moments of joy and pleasure. A cup of coffee and conversation with a friend while the littles were at school. The same friend who was kind enough to pick my boy up and meet me for lunch and then took him home for a play day! Having her share her Gymbucks with me so i could buy my kids the Christmas outfits they wanted, with all the accessories, for much less than I could have imagined.

Small pleasures such as the rare treat of having nothing to do tonight except hang out with my husband, and the ability to wear my PJs all day tomorrow. Do I have grading to do, yes. Do I need to clean up a bit, yes. But tonight, I am relaxing!

No comments: