Friday, October 3, 2008

Cruising through town

Where we live now is not where my husband and I grew up, far from it. Today, while driving home from dropping Gray off at preschool, I realized that this is the town that my children will remember as their hometown. My girls were 3 and 1 when we moved to this house, and Grayson was born here, so the landmarks, roads, stores, etc are all they know as their town. It is interesting to think of how they will reflect back, especially when I think back to my hometown and how it was when I was a kid. While I complain about our house, and lack of suitable land, I may never be able to pry us away from this town we call home. I will, however, be able to pull away from this house and buy more land :)

1 comment:

A Jersey Girl said...

It is funny that this will forever be their "hometown". Who'd have thunk it:)