Friday, October 24, 2008

Settling in

It has been chilly and I can tell winter is around the corner, so we have been settling into the new routine. Today we had a cord of wood delivered, depending on the winter, we will use at least a full cord, sometimes two. We also had a family night, ordered pizza as I got home late from work, and we all watched a movie. Ryan loaded some wood into the garage since it is supposed to rain tonight, and we tarped the rest to be stacked after the rain has passed. Britt is supposed to have a soccer game, but if it rains, it will be canceled, and I have to say I won't be disappointed.

Tomorrow morning I am hoping to cook up some of the sausage I got from the farm to have with yummy pancakes and apples. I also got my cheese and yogurt making supplies, so I can make some fresh mozzarella tomorrow as well. If it is chilly and we have a fire, I will use the whey to make some delicious bread. Should be a cozy day.

No comments: