Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday Fun

We had a school delay this morning, so the kids had a leisurely morning filled with pancakes and french toast made by Daddy! I took Gray and we dropped the girls off at school and headed towards the farm. A quick stop for new PJs for my trip, and a bagel for Gray and soup for me for lunch and we headed out to the country. We got to the farm, got our milk and had a few minutes to chat with the farmers and met the man who supplies the meat. I got the prices for the quarter and half of cow, and now will research to see if the cows are grassfed and organic. I love going to the farm, Grayson had fun chatting with the farmers but alas today, no chicken!

We came home, did some cleaning and then the girls came home. We had our neighbors youngest here as well since her mom was at the dr with her sister, but the she came home and came to play as well. While they were here, I made the gingerbread dough for our gingerbread men and potato pancakes for dinner. Yum!

Now all I have to do is finish a paper and have a nice quiet night at home with the husband.

No comments: