Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Morning Report

We had a nice start to the day, a perfect Sunday morn. The kids and I slept until 8, two little heads in my bed and the third not far away. We lingered upstairs until 8:30 then came down and I made the girls sausage and french toast and Grayson had eggs and sausage. I made the plan for the day-and it is jam packed! Grabbed the wood for the fire and got that going, and I must say I have become quite the little fire starter:) Did the dishes, switched the laundry, vacuumed half the lower level and laid out all of the decorations that still need to go up.

The kids have been playing well, and I decided to be kind to myself today and have a nice lunch. My kiddos voted for leftover pizza and salad, I took a small spaghetti squash and roasted it, added some of the meatballs and sauce from last night and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese and I will have it with a nice salad. Yum!

I also am baking more cookies (big surprise I know). Today I am making chocolate chip cookies, maybe not the fanciest, but a special request from Ryan. It is now just after noon, we are actively into our day and I am getting ready to start some schoolwork. Busy, yet wonderfully warm, Sunday morning.

No comments: