Saturday, December 8, 2007

Busy minds

I now sit in my bed, and am so thankful that the day is over, or at least I hope it is. Ryan ended up going in to work simply because they are so understaffed that he had to go :( I hope he is OK, he thinks it is just a really bad migraine, but sitting at work sucks when you feel badly.

Needless to say I did not get anything I wanted to completed tonight. I still have that paper looming, there are dishes in the sink and I need to get packing for the trip. Tomorrow I will have to get up, feed the tribe, do the dishes and get going on that paper. I think I will also try to get packed up, so that I can mark that off of the list. I want to have as much done as possible tomorrow so I can worry about cleaning the house and organizing everything for Ryan and the kids for when I am gone.

It is so strange to think that in just a few days I will be in Pittsburgh. I hate travelling away from home, and sitting in meetings all day doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun, but I have to go. I figure I can do anything for three days, so I will go, meet people, hopefully have some fun and accomplish a few things.

Ah now, if only I could sleep.....

No comments: