Monday, August 11, 2008

Trying to make things look up...

and it is getting a touch better.

Right now the kids are driving me a little crazy, imagine three kids on scooters IN THE HOUSE, moon sand dumped all over the dining room and someone letting the dog out the front door, all within a half hour. I have just sent them to do ANYTHING that doesn't involve them making noise, running around or making a mess....we will have to see what they come up with.

I have gotten some work done, which is a relief. Dinner tonight is on the simple side since everyone keeps complaining about everything. I am just making waffles and bacon for the kids, a BLT and soup for me, and Ryan is on his own since he said he doesn't want a big dinner when he wakes up.

I need to go do some cleaning, but when I feel so blah and down, I just don't have the energy. I was excited about the CSA haul today, but other than that, I am just funkified. Maybe I will brew some tea and make a zucchini bread, we have a really nice one that would be perfect. Off to bake bread, do dishes, switch laundry and dust.......

No comments: