Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shop til you drop

We have been busy today, lots of errands to run!

Last night I went to get my newspapers, and a few other items and I rocked the cash register :)


It all rang up to 49, I paid 9!!!!!

Today we did pretty well again, the kids and I did Bloom and Rite Aid

Bloom-shelf price $79, I paid 35.
Rite Aid-shelf price $23, I paid 10 and will get an additional $2 back

I love getting what we need for next to nothing, that is how to feed a family of five, and they still eat primarily home made. Most of my savings come from things for school (snacks, etc) and things like shampoo, etc.

2 comments:

Ree said...

Are the savings just with coupons? I used to save a lot w/them but not so much anymore!

Tribe Mama said...

Ree,
I use coupons and an online service. The service helps match the coupons with the sales and it has made a huge difference. I used to just use coupons, but found it difficult and confusing because I never knew when to use them, etc. Send me an email and I will send you the info :)