Monday, August 4, 2008

Start with the joy

So, I will start off with the good. The kids and I went and saw Dr. Tom today, and for the first time ever, Grayson let him give him an adjustment. I am so relieved as Grayson is my one child who really needs to see the chiropractor for health, especially with his sinus and ear infection issues. I am hoping that Dr. Tom will help me shake this cough that I have, it is still lingering and when I cough it is terrible, but otherwise I feel fine. I do get breathless easily, but that is really common for me when I have a respiratory infection. I guess it will end soon.

We also went and picked up the CSA bag. Ryan was so excited to see the hot peppers that were included, and I will be sure to freeze any we don't use for winter chilies and tacos.

Now on to the bad. The girls just keep fighting and I am at the end of my rope. I really wish I could figure out a way to stop them, but every summer in August this happens. I guess kids will be kids. They have all been sent upstairs, and I was so exited that I might actually get to relax and watch tv, but alas, the cable is out. Maybe I will go switch laundry and start baking bread.

No comments: