Saturday, March 8, 2008

Rain rain rain

Oh it has been raining like mad recently. At least we don't have to worry about the drought right now, but I do wish I had heard back about the rain barrels!

I woke with a wicked headache this morning, I think it is all of the weather changes. I have to get myself dressed, then out to see Dr. Tom, then I need a few things at the store. I am feeling very uncreative about dinner, so if anyone has a good idea, please share. I am guessing we will have chicken, maybe a roast one as it has been a while. Some stuffing, green beans, yeast rolls, hmmm, sounds like a plan. Now I need an idea for dessert, I am thinking chocolate mousse, something very decadent in this dreary weather.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please check out www.aquabarrel.com for rain barrel kits, rain barrels and downspout diverters too...