Monday, March 10, 2008

Gatorific

So it is Gator Week at the girls school and they gave me hell for not decorating the house. Needless to say, I now have green and orange balloons outside and if I can find them, I will tie a green and orange ribbon round the big old oak. As we ran and ran today, I didn't have time to make a proper dinner. They kids were happy to eat the french toast/eggs and sausage I gave them, and I will be doling out a load of grapes for dessert. At least the bread is whole wheat and the eggs are from the farm.

Tomorrow I have to drag Gray to the doctor again. I feel like I am back to when Haven had all the struggles, I know something is wrong with him, but I don't know what. He has been sick since December, and his attitude and personality since then have been off too. He used to be so funny and happy, now he is sullen and crabby all the time. This could be because of the sleep issues, but then why is he sick so much? When he was in the hospital, his white blood cell count was off which they said was due to the steroids, and it did come down some once he was off, but it still sits in the back of my head and worries me. I am hoping that tomorrow they will tell me something, do something or at least provide me with someone who can. We have seen the allergist and tried his med, and still my boy hasn't returned.

2 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

GOOD LUCK AT THE DOCTOR!

Tribe Mama said...

that is funny, almost like you won't talk to or see me tomorrow morning or that you won't be the first call I make :)