For those who do not read this blog, you should. It is a great way to see strength in love and to appreciate the wonderful daily happenings we take for granted. http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
My wishes for Tricia as she grows as a mom:
1. Having your girl vomit all over the front of you, and all you care about is if she is okay.
2. The sweetness that only a child can share when you are sad and they tell you they love you.
3. Crazy toddler years, how can they be so naughty and so funny all at the same time?
4. Love that makes you cry, even when they are all grown up at 7.
5. When your girl does something amazing, be it walking, talking or getting an award at school, you almost burst with pride and joy.
6. Those times at 3 am when you and she are all alone and you can selfishly hold her while she sleeps and play with her fingers and toes.
7. Sleeping in on mothers day while your girl "cooks" you breakfast
8. Kissing fat baby feet before they ever carry your girl upright.
9. Fighting for your daughter when she is sick or needs help and knowing only you could go to battle for her and win.
10. A lifetime of love that runs deeper than any other. The connection you will always have with your daughter is unfailing.
Wishing you all the best, and all moms need to remember how luck we are!