Sunday, March 15, 2009

Zero to overwhelmed

I am not sure how it happens, one minute everything feels calm and in order....the next, I am overwhelmed!

I think my stress this morning is stemming from a huge paper I have due tonight that I have barely glanced at. Even though I KNOW I will look at it this morning and get a plan, the looming paper feeling is not a nice one. I also have a lot of grading to do for PT school, so I need to push through at least 20 more papers today. I also need to grade an additional 50 by the end of the week...sounds like fun right?

I have no plans for dinner, which is not like me, and I have a ton of housework to do. Some Sundays that is fine, the kids behave and help and we move along merrily. However yesterday the kids were fighting and being difficult, so I am not sure how today will go better.

Add to it that I am feeling very, very put off by someone right now and I don't like it. In addition, never before have I been in a relationship where I had someone else make me feel like they only put into it when they want something. It hurts my heart and makes me pull deep inside the comforts of my home and family. I don't like feeling like I am being used, and I really don't enjoy when someone can't be bothered to give me the time of day when I have stuff going on, but expects me to jump through hoops for them when they do. The sad part is, I am always willing to do the jumping, that is my world, I am 100% invested, but don't treat me like crap while I am doing it..

No comments: