Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Too early!

I really cannot get this internal clock thing right! I am not sure if it is leftover from the time change, pregnancy, or stress, but I am all over the place for sleep!

Last night I taught, came home and did some work and hit the sack about midnight...this was after waking up before 6 am yesterday. I woke a few times in the night and at 6:15 I was WIDE awake. I have a lot to do today, so I need this early up to help not hinder. I need to see how Haven is feeling, Ryan said she had a fever last night and was under the weather, so if she is feeling ill, she will be home. I need to get some more painting done, organize the living room a bit and do some laundry. Then we need to run to PT school to sign some forms and then back home to make dinner and get all that good stuff done. Thursday is the fetal echocardiogram and I need to finish the painting and cleaning...my mom comes on Friday!

No comments: