Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can't keep my mouth (or hands) quiet

OK...so I have thought long and hard about what to do with this here blog. At first I was going to simply delete it and start over somewhere else, but that wasn't the right choice. Then I was going to make it private, but private blogs aggravate me. Then I thought about changing my focus....and that is what I think I will do, as I am tired of my own words being used against me. I choose to no longer speak about my personal feelings and relationships outside my family here....I did create a separate location for that and don't think I will be sharing.

So back to my original focus and the reason I began this in the first place-my family and our choices to be more eco-friendly and self sustaining even while existing within suburbia. My whole world's focus has been shifted by these choices, and like anything, there are rewards and sacrifices. So on to the Spring plan.

No comments: