Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The upside?

You may note it is 4:30 am...I have been up since 3:30 am.....I went to bed at midnight and Haven was up once, Grayson 5 or 6 times until he decided that he wanted to get up and throw up a lot. Fun.

I swear we have had the puke bug more this year than the last four years combined! I think tonight his issue is not an actual stomach bug, but something else, maybe related to his mystery illness? He may also be spiking a fever, he feels warm, and I got a Tylenol into him, then it came back, so who knows.

So, where is the upside? Well one is that I can exist on little to no sleep as is evident by how often someone is up all night here. This is good since I have so much to do today and a nap is just not an option. Another is that puke barely grosses me out these days, so long as it isn't actually ON me, this is a huge improvement from when Haven was small and puke really made me squirm. Also, I am lucky that my jobs allow me to stay home and make gobs of money...ok no gobs and well below market value, but hell I can do it in my PJ's with my pukey kid, that is a bonus. Now if only I can be coherent while writing my paper later today, but we will have to see how that goes!

No comments: