Monday, March 2, 2009

Well.....we have snow

and lots of it!

Kid's are home from school, husband is struggling to get home from work and I am trying to figure out what to do with my class tonight. Since class was cancelled last week due to my impromptu ER trip, I have scheduled an exam for tonight. The students are studied and ready, but the roads are really bad. I hate that the school makes us make the decision about our classes, they cancelled through noon, but my class is at night and already students are emailing that they are afraid to drive. To be fair, this is VA and we don't get 8-9 inches of snow very often.

I have a back up take home exam...but will only issue it if at least 25% of the class cannot come. I guess I will wait and see!

No comments: