Friday, March 20, 2009

Full day, full life

We had a busy day today, but it was still full of joy as the sun was shining and there was just a hint of spring in the air. After dropping Gray at school, I headed up to Wegman's for some grocery store therapy. When it is not crowded, there is something soothing about walking about and considering the possibilities of it all. They have an incredible homeopathic section, so I spent a good while just smelling the oils and thinking of all the things that could be done with them.

After Wegman's I ran home to drop off the groceries and had a nice chat with my mom, sometimes it amazes me how easy it is for her to soothe my soul with her help and feedback. Then off to grab the very tired boy from school and home to get his belly fed. We planted the onions in the afternoon, did some good old fashioned cleaning and I headed to the OB. Seems I am down even more in the weight department, but the baby is doing well with me measuring a full FOUR weeks ahead! Not sure what the doc is going to do with that, but it is a comfort that she is growing even if I am not gaining! The doc also said he would consider a VBAC, which was really good for me, and I know he will make the right choice for me and the baby.

Headed back home to cook up some dinner, then was gifted a phone cal from Chelle who always makes me smile.

Now I am beat and just want to head to bed, hubby says I can sleep in tomorrow and then I will be painting the family room and grading.

No comments: