Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bad dreams

just stink.

I had two that were pretty bad last night and they made me feel rotten waking up this morning. Then I was greeted by three hungry kids who jumped into my bed for a snuggle, and it got better. Already put a hot breakfast into the kiddos and getting ready to paint. I must do the second coat behind the couch so I can move everything back, and then on to the last small wall and the fireplace wall....which will be an adventure! I think the small wall can be done today, but the fireplace wall will wait until Tuesday when only Gray is home and we can dismantle everything and move it into the middle of the room. By Wednesday evening, I need to be cleaning up since my mom arrives on Friday and Ryan's mom on Tuesday!

Off to eat breakfast to fuel up for the day!

No comments: