Saturday, September 6, 2008

A sense of faith

It seems to be in the air, but there seems to be a need for a sense of faith. I have struggled long and hard since having children with how to supply them with faith. I was raised Catholic, and for me, that religion was not the best choice. We have tried a few faiths on for size, and none matched with what I felt was my faith. No details needed, but I hope that the church I am going to tomorrow is one in which I find comfort, and my children learn what they believe. I decided they needed religious education, so all three will start classes next week, and I hope to use this opportunity to meet new people and cement my beliefs. Hubby even agreed to come home early from work next week to help me see the little ones off to their first class, I have some concerns about Grayson.

The best news is, that when I checked on the service focus for tomorrow, I found that it is a multi-generational service, so the kids will be welcomed and comfortable. This will make it easier, since I will be alone and wrangling them. Now if I can get us all up, dressed, fed and out the door by 9:15, I will be thrilled!

1 comment:

A Jersey Girl said...

I cannot wait to hear about it!