Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hump day fun!

So, somehow the tribe and I made it out the door in one piece with no yelling at 8:30 am. The hard part was that Grayson and I needed to be dressed because we were heading over to his preschool open house. The girls were dropped off, and Gray and I headed drove over. This is the same school Brittan attended, so when we walked in, the director gave Gray a BIG hello and he seemed excited about checking the place out. He played and explored, I filled out paperwork, signed up for snacks for the Halloween party and paid for school and his field trip. We left and he said he was super excited to come back on Monday for his official first day, and I have to admit I shed a few tears knowing my last baby was heading off to school.

Now I am waiting to start my Wednesday conference call, then Em and Maggie are picking Gray and I up to head to the farm. Then home to make some chimichangas for dinner and I have to go teach...well, they are taking a test, so I get to work online, Christmas shop, blog etc :)