Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OK...here it comes

It is after midnight and I am still awake after only 3 hours of sleep last night. Grayson is screaming his head off because he has strep and is miserable. We have to leave here at 8:30 am tomorrow to take Haven to the hospital for her MRI. I have two classes to teach, my FT responsibilities, and I am covering for a faculty member in her two classes. I am getting nasty emails from students in her class who don't like how I graded and I want to write back and tell the to F-off, but I can't. I missed a meeting today because I have too much on my mind and actually FORGOT, and my boss has sent me the "It's OK" email so I am stressing. In the last three weeks, Haven has been diagnosed with seizures, cut her hair, started meds and has all these appts. The hamster has died, the house is a wreck, I have added the equivalent of ANOTHER FT job on with covering this class, Grayson has strep and I haven't slept. School has started, Brittan has been sick, and Ryan's computer has died. No wonder I am still awake.

2 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

Do you remember to breath in all that:) Fingers crossed that it all slows down after this week. I wish I could help you- if you can think of anything I can do to help please tell me!

Ree said...

I will continue to keep you guys in my prayers!!!