Friday, September 12, 2008

Hi ho hi ho

Today is a work day, and while I love teaching once I am there, getting up and going is tough. It is a gloomy day again, and all I want to do is curl up in my PJs and watch a movie. Needless to say, even if I was home all day, I wouldn't be lounging, the house always needs work and with my mom coming, I have some things to get ready. Thankfully, I know that once she is here, she will handle everything and will be happy to fold the mound of clean kids clothes I saved for her. Hopefully Ryan will do some basic straightening while I am gone, and if he is really trying, he will clean my bathroom for me!

Tonight we are taking the easy route, ordering in pizza and making it another movie night. I am looking forward to snuggling up on the couch, doing a little work, while surrounded by my favorite people. The kids don't know we are having another special night, so they will be excited when I tell them after I get home. So it will be dinner and baths, then popcorn and a movie. Fun family time :)

No comments: