Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Four year olds are fun

Gray made my day today. We are having a crummy day, lots of extended family drama, Grayson put the biggest smile on my face.

This morning I sang him Fried Ham-Fried Ham, Fried Ham cheese and bologna, after the macaroni we'll have onions, pickles and peppers, then we'll have some more fried ham! Holdover from Brownie Days!

He thought that was the funniest thing ever, especially when I sang in a crazy voice.

So then he decided to sing me some silly songs, and he was so cute! Then he told me the next song would freak me out, he said "fweek" and that song had a big ending :)

Then he told me that he had a band and that their names were Rock Boy and Rockie and they played the bologna. He was so funny and made his mama smile!

No comments: