Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The PAIN

So, one of the side effects of being so high stressed is that when you break, you break hard! Right now I am in a ton of pain, achy all over.

Currently I have a group project that is due tomorrow at PT school, and one group is having a full on meltdown. It is not fun to have to get in the middle of drama and be the one who punishes. In addition, a bunch of my students did really poorly on an assignment, so I need to find a way to pick them up tomorrow.

FT school is kicking my tush, I have a lot of little things to do that add up to a lot of time. My class is ridiculous and the paper that is due tomorrow is not even started, sigh.

Usually Thursday is my light day, this week I have to drive to PT school to fill out a form, then I need to go get our first CSA box. Then home to work on the gardens and then Ryan will go to the girl's parent teacher conferences while I take a conference call. Hopefully Haven's riding teacher will allow us to just drop Haven off and then pick her up after lesson, since we cannot be in two places at once!

No comments: