Friday, April 4, 2008

Lobster and three year olds

So I decided to take my boy out to lunch. and when I asked he where he wanted to go, he said Red Lobster. I said fine and off we went. We get there and guess what he wants to order....macaroni and cheese! Well, of course I let him, and I had some shrimp and we headed off from lunch. Went to the store to look at bookcases and dressers, then off to the toy store as promised. We had over $60 in gift cards and we left with almost $40 left, I have never had that experience before! We got some new outdoor toys, sand toys, bubbles, etc. It is getting to be that time of year when I can kick the kids outside to play!

Britt had fun with Daddy on the field trip and Haven came up grumpy, but cheered up. I made some Flannel Cakes with sausage for dinner, a calm and and quiet dinner.

No comments: