Sunday, April 13, 2008

crappity crap crap crap

Britt just came downstairs and told me her head and stomach hurt. Hmmmm, kid has been really weepy, cold and tired today. Checked her temp and she is just over 100, and knowing Britt, she will get to 103-105 pretty quickly when she feels as bad as she does. She took a two hour nap today and just went back to lay in her bed, that is not a good sign. Oh well, she will miss swimming tonight, and if I can, I will send Haven with a neighbor, if not, oh well, I do the best I can.

At least I premade dinner, and I am going to do the dishes and vacuum so if I have a sick kid all night, I won't have to clean tomorrow morning. Plus I SCRUBBED the master bathroom, it is one of those often neglected rooms, so I can offically move the kittens in there tonight. I also overhauled the master bedroom so I can sit up there and grade lots and lots of exams tonight in a super neat and clean environment. Woohoo, lucky me.

No comments: