Saturday, November 13, 2010

The theme of my life...nest and work

We had an easy start to the morning, all three girls slept in until 8 and Gray and I were up around 7:30 and sat in my bed watching cartoons :)  Got breakfast and Ryan came home, made a super fast run to the bank and reveled in the 25 voucher I received to Mini Boden...oh Mini Boden how I love you but cannot usually afford you!

After the bank run, my two middle kids fulfilled their punishment from Thursday when they were rotten.  They came into the mudroom with me and we cleaned it from top to bottom, including the extra fridge and upright freezer!  Everything is now organized in there, scrubbed clean and will make it easy for my mom to find things when she comes to watch the kids.  I do need to organize the pantry shelves a bit, but for the most part, they are ready to go.

Worked some, fed the kiddos and now just counting down the next two hours until the hubby is up and we all get ready to go out for a nice family dinner.  SO excited to have dinner out and nothing to do when we get home!

No comments: