Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can you have anxiety over not having anxiety?

We are in such a good place right now, probably the best place we have ever been, so when I wake up in the morning I no longer have a panicked feeling which is so strange for me...but nice!

Last night we were planning a dinner out and then Teagan spiked a 102 fever.  Thankfully, we realized it is just the same virus that Britt had earlier in the week and we gave her some meds and headed out.  The kids were good at dinner and the food was OK, I just wish I could eat more than two bites in a sitting, my stomach is so squished up by baby that I have no room.  On our way home, we stopped at CVS to burn some of the funds left on the medical spending account and to stock up on over the counter meds since we won't be able to use the spending account for them next year.  Finally at home we settled the kids into bed and I headed up to grade some papers and try to relax a bit.  Sadly Teagan had a bad night and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep, she was just restless and wanted to be held a lot.

Today we are trying to get a few small things done and relax.  I am finally washing Finn's clothes today as I feel pretty confident that he will be here in the next few weeks.  Britt and I ran to the store to get the necessities for the week, and Ryan just made pancakes for all of us for lunch, including blueberry for me YUMMY.  Dinner we will be using up the remaining steaks from our last beef order and will have Caesar salad and ranch potatoes on the side.  I really hope the beef comes in this week or next, we are almost out of everything and I cannot bring myself to buy the grocery store meat.


Looking ahead, we have a rough week planned.  Tomorrow I teach, Tuesday Ryan is working OT, Wednesday I have a doctor's appointment at 8:30 am followed by work, Thursday the girls have their morning activity and we have dance at night, Saturday the kids have flu shots and Sunday Gray has a birthday party!  Thankfully the following week is much more manageable with me working Monday and then Tuesday Ry and I will go do a big shopping to stock up for when the baby comes.  The kids and I will be here alone for Thanksgiving so we will have movies and appetizers and then we will all celebrate together on Saturday.  I am definitely looking forward to Christmas break :)

No comments: