Thursday, November 11, 2010

OK, I need to whine a touch

I am really feeling it the last few days.  My morning sickness is back in full force, combined with reflux all night even though I "sleep" sitting up!  I am huge, this kid is from my nose to my toes and I am really done with having my stomach squished up.  I can't really eat and even drinking fluids has been rough, so I am feeling yucky and tired...plus the lack of food is giving me a headache.

All that said, I am SO thankful that we have a healthy big boy growing, and so thrilled that we will get to meet him soon.  Just a few more weeks and I will never have a rolly polly little one in my belly again, so I am *trying* to enjoy the pokes and jabs and kicks. We just need to have him direct them away from my queasy belly :)

No comments: