Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday...seems a little like every other day this week

Well, we were supposed to go to a mile race for Britt, but she seems to have caught Gray's illness and spiked a fever last night.  Thankfully that saved us the 6:30 am wake up call, but it meant that she was up and down all night.  Haven and Britt FINALLY fell asleep at 11:30, Britt was up again at 2, Gray was up coughing at 2:30 and Teagan woke at 3.  Got them all back to bed and I got to sleep around 4, then Teagan was up for the day just before 7...*yawn*

Ryan is working OT tonight, so I have to survive the night and get the kids off to school tomorrow.  Then I have to teach tomorrow night, then I have him home tomorrow night and Tuesday. The OT weeks are really hard, especially when he works five 12-hour days, since I am juggling kids and housework all day while also trying to work.  It would be so much easier if I didn't have a pesky job to do, but I do and somehow it is all getting done.

It cooled down some today, so we are celebrating with a roast beef for dinner.  It is one of Haven's favorites, so I am happy we are making it tonight.  Now if only I can get through lunch and get Teagie down for a nap, I might get my work done before midnight tonight!

No comments: