Monday, September 6, 2010

And away we go....

Tomorrow is the first day of school and I tucked in three very happy and excited kids tonight.  Gray is a little nervous and asked that his dad come up to the school and make sure he is settled in his class, so I will put him on the bus with his sisters and Ryan will run up and meet him and make sure he is good to go.

I am happy we held Gray the year, he was too young last year and it would have made the transition too hard.  Now he is ready, and I am excited to see him enter this new world of school, and activities and growth.

Tomorrow I will head out for coffee, then the hubby and I may have a lunch date and a run to the farm.  Tuesdays are now "our" days together, well with Teagan too, and I am looking forward to some time with the hubby.

Now off to bed, tomorrow is a big day!

No comments: