Friday, September 10, 2010

Dropping weight

I have to say, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders lately, and it is simply due to a change in my attitude and a choice not to allow the negative anymore.


I wake up happy lately, really happy.  I get stressed during the day, I mean who wouldn't when dealing with kids, hormones, work, money, house stuff, but I see past it now.  I see what has been in front of me all along, what is really important, and I appreciate it so very much!  For too many years, I had too many negative things around me, people constantly complaining, whining, and trying to take me to that side, but no more.  I have NOTHING to complain about.  The small issues in my life are passing.  They have always been passing.  The everyday is so, so good.

This weight that was lifted is helping me reach out to other people, to make new connections, to find new paths.  I have things to do and people to see, and I am excited about getting involved more.  Work is still work, outside the downer people are still there, but here at home, that is what matters.  My kids, my husband, my family, those are the people I care about and I only wish I had seen it sooner, that I had stepped back and realized that all the bad came from outside, that home is all the good! 

I am sure the hormones will catch up with me, or something will explode and I will whine and complain, but this time I think I will continue to see that the bad situation is temporary and the permanent is still good.  Happy to be home, safe in my warm bed with four sleepy babes tucked in tight  :)

No comments: