Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We are sitting in the eye of the storm....

My parents left an hour ago, and my mother in law will be here in about 3 hours.The kids and I are enjoying the relative calm and quiet, they are playing, I have gotten some cleaning done and the Comcast guy is coming to make my new HD TV in my room work (thanks Mom and Dad!!!)

We are lounging in our jammies, enjoying a nice fire and just playing and relaxing. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday, so we will have a special dinner for him and then go to church. The following day is Christmas of course, and my brother in law and Kristien will be here that evening. They will be here a few days, and hubby is off work until January 3rd!!!

I guess I should put clothes on, the Comcast guy probably doesn't want to hang with me in my PJs. I am also going to start the soup for dinner, it should be smelling great in here soon!

1 comment:

Customer.Connect.Melissa said...

Hello!

Congrats on the upgrade to HD in your room. If you have any trouble with that or any of our services, feel free to email our team at We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com. We're here if you ever need us.

Kind Regards,
Melissa Mendoza
Comcast Customer Connect
National Customer Operations