Sunday, December 21, 2008

It must be almost Christmas

because Grayson is sick! This is the third year in a row, and while last year took the cake with the hospitalization a week before Christmas, he still couldn't give me the year off! The kids all have had bad coughs for a week, so I didn't think too much of it. This morning he began having the coughing fits with deep wheezy inhalations...nice. So I gave him a breathing treatment, and after his treatment, he laid on the couch for an hour straight...hmmmm,not like my crazy busy four year old. He was all bundled up and I could see the blazing red ears, fever. He is now on Advil and feeling a bit better, but we will be on twice a day breathing treatments and looking for symptoms of severe asthma just to be safe.

Merry Christmas :)

No comments: