Thursday, December 11, 2008

The early bird

I woke up early this morning and decided to come downstairs and take advantage of the quiet. Soon enough the kids will be up and the morning hubbub will start. Two girlies need to eat, make lunch, pack up and get dolled up for school. One boy who will be sleepy and a little grumpy will need to eat and get dressed.

I got my morning work done last night, so I plan to take the wet ride out to the farm this morning to get the weekly milk. I am hoping the hubby will do the dishes, while I am gone, so that when I get back I can run to the doctor and grade some papers. Tonight I have a faculty call, but I only have to talk for a few minutes :)

PT school is over, well except for all the papers I need to grade! Tomorrow I will stay home and make cookies and do all sorts of good, homey, things.

Off to pull out a flank steak for dinner, we are having it on salad for supper. I should also get a jump on making the kid's lunches.

1 comment:

Ree said...

Glad to hear things are calming down a bit for ya!! You deserve some calm down time!!
That salad sounds yummy. We like to do salads as well, with lots of yummy/meaty toppings!!