Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shaking things up

We are in the midst of making some BIG decisions right now and I am not sure how they will all turn out.  We have decided (we think!) where we intend to move in the next few years and have laid out the tentative plan and timeline.  We know what type of home we want and size land, and have talked about the level of sustainability we are looking for, i.e. animals, solar power, etc.  I am in the process of looking at and soliciting some non-paying speaking gigs while I complete my dissertation so I can get picked up for some paying engagements in the next few years.  We are making decisions about schooling for one of our children. and we are considering what kind of schooling we will use with all the kids once the big move happens.

We are shaking things up, getting adventurous and making plans.  I am getting excited about all the changes the next two years will bring, and cannot wait to see how it all plays out.

No comments: