- Work crazy crazy
- Home busy busy
- Laundry is taking us over
- Teagan not napping and waking at ridiculous times (5:15 am today!)
- Husband working only three shifts but it feels like 300
- Farm and Wegmans today with a baby up since 5:15 was interesting..she was good, I was tired and realized that lugging the milk and groceries are no longer a good idea....lots of contractions.
- Finn is low low low and it hurts hurts hurts...seriously, he is a big boy and walking is painful.
- The kids have been super about helping out
- I have pregnancy insomnia, get it every time, can't fall asleep until 1 or 2 am...coupled with Teagans early wakings=TIRED
- When exhausted, homemade stromboli is an easy dinner and the troops are happy
- When making Halloween cupcakes, always make extra and freeze them...they go too fast!
- Hubby is off tomorrow-YEAH
- First draft of Chapter 1 of dissertation is completed and sent off for judging, um, feedback
- I have a call at 7:30 tonight and then I plan to pass out.
Friday, October 22, 2010
The Bare Minimum
Sometimes all you can do is what you have to do. Here is the last few days in a nutshell: