Thursday, July 9, 2009

Working on it

So the kids and I got up and out early this morning. As I am trying to get labor going, I took them and headed to Wegman's so we could stock the house. We walked and walked and walked, and I am feeling it. Then we did the milk run, and put our order on hold for a few weeks until I recover. Depending on how I feel tomorrow morning, we may head up to the big outlet mall, and when I say big...I mean HUGE outlet mall. I got an email that Carter's and OshKosh are having big sales, and since I need winter/fall clothes for the baby, I figured it was worth it. Plus the two stores are pretty far apart, so it will be good for walking, and there is an ORANGE JULIUS in the mall....that is an excellent incentive!

Still on my list for today is to do some cleaning, make dinner, and a few other odds and ends. Dinner will be chicken, zucchini, squash and tomatoes with rice. The bathroom downstairs needs a good once over and I have some dishes to wash and laundry to fold. This is my favorite time in pregnancy, I know the end is in sight and I can keep busy. Off to clean!

No comments: