Saw the doctor yesterday and the current plan is that I will head up to the hospital on Monday the 13th for my amnio. After the procedure I will need to hang out there for awhile just to see if I end up in labor, if not, I go home. When the labs come back, if the baby's lungs are mature, which they should be by then, we will have the c-section very early on the 15th...he was talking a 7:30 am c-section so I will need to be there around 5ish.
While I am dreading the amnio and to be honest, the c-section, I cannot wait to meet my new daughter! So the countdown begins, 12 days until Teagan joins us pending no issues with scheduling!