Sunday, July 19, 2009

True Love

Wow is all I can say regarding the last few days. It always amazes me how your heart grows when you fall in love, and I am on top of the world right now. I am very truthful in discussing my family. My marriage started rocky and we struggled for a long time. We still have days where our opposite personalities and approaches make for colorful conversations. The one thing I know now, almost 10 years into marriage, is that all I ever wanted in a husband was someone who loved me and loved our children unconditionally, and I have that. Socks on the floor be damned, Ryan would do anything for us and I know that he loves us deeply. He is also the best father I know, and he brings things into our childrens lives that I could not offer and he gives them a different perspective and a whole lot of silly fun. Are there things I would change..of course! Am I thrilled to share my crazy life with Ryan and these four children, without a doubt. I think we are the luckiest people on earth, four healthy, beautiful, quirky and interesting children and a marriage that walked through the brambles into the flowers.

1 comment:

Ree said...

So glad for you!! God Bless! ♥