Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rough night

Last night was a rough first night. Teagan wouldn't go to sleep and wanted to nurse for hours. Grayson was also up and not sleeping because the baby was fussing. I think we fell asleep around 3:30 am, and then she was up again at 6:30 to eat, then we were downstairs before 8 to feed the other kids. I was very thankful that I had made crockpot oatmeal because we had an easy breakfast ready to go. Baby nursed for another hour then finally was calm enough to head to the swing to nap. I was able to get a little vacuuming done and switch the laundry, I also switched out the oatmeal for a pork roast to cook for dinner. Since Haven has dance, I need a simple precooked meal, so I am making BBQ pork and will make corn bread this afternoon and a tomato and cucumber salad so we will be able to eat when we get home. I need to go to the store, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, I just don't have the energy to take all four out twice today!

Still on the plan, the dishes need to be washed and I am really hoping to mop the floors. I also want to do some organizing in the kitchen, but will need to see if Teagan cooperates and I hope to grab a shower when Ryan gets home. I also decided to indulge myself and order some new shirts from Old Navy, all my pre-pregnancy ones are too huge and my maternity ones just look silly. I scored big time, four shirts and a skirt shipped for 25 bucks...NICE!

No comments: