Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Two weeks!

Teagan is two weeks old today, and this is our first go at Ryan heading back to work and me being alone with all four kiddos. While I have done this many times before, it is a shock to the system any time I have had help for awhile and then needing to go it alone. While I am anxious to get back to a schedule of sorts, being that we really haven't had one since June, I am anxious that no major issues come up....four kids at night is a lot for one mama to juggle!

I am thrilled that we are moving forward, but I also still tired and sore from doing too much. I also have to figure out how to get all four kids to Haven's dance class tomorrow and Brittan's on Friday and have something for dinner both nights. Thankfully this is the last week of dance until fall, and the girls will be taking classes the same night when Ryan is also home, so we can juggle as long as Gray doesn't have T-ball at the same time.

A realtor called us today, which was random, but he said that housing prices were up about 15% in the last 90 days and that it looks like they will continue to limb. Fingers crossed he is right because I really need to move away from here in the next two years.

No comments: