Sunday, January 17, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

or well...in a car :)

We live for our mini-vacation today. It will be quick, and I will share where we went when we return (safety first) and will like to make any would be robbers aware that:

1. We have nothing of value besides the car we will be driving, our laptops which will be with us and one of them kinda sucks anyway, and the kids.
2. Our enormous dog will be here...and I mean enormous, look back some posts and you will see our Newfie.
3. Our dog sitter will be here.
4. I have four kids, the chances of us coming home early or not even making it to the destination is great.
5. Seriously, we have nothing of value, we even have old tube TVs...damn kids cost too much money...hence they are our only valuables.

That said, I am trying not to worry too much about what the future holds and I am going to try to just enjoy the trip. Now off to bath the stinky baby, no stinky kids allowed in my car.

No comments: