Saturday, January 16, 2010

I think we may make it

We are supposed to go out of town for one night tomorrow. This trip was rescheduled from Christmastime when the baby had pneumonia, and I THINK we may be well enough to leave tomorrow. I am excited since the place we are headed is super kid friendly and not far away.

We had one very small vacation last year to the lake house my parents rented, and by very short, I mean we were there two days and I was 3 weeks post partum. We have already booked the beach house for this summer with the Fallons and it is half paid for! We are also going back to the lake house this summer and I am hoping to get a camping trip planned for July. Now I am not a huge fan of tent camping, but Ry and the kids want to go, and there is no cash this year to buy an RV....so tent camping it is :)

Off to clean, pack and work.

No comments: